This page contains thorough information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. More information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.72 MB (7046408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 7.66 MB (8037144
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (649.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.72 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.141
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-13 12:07:22.720