This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the software Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2528876_2010266&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.80 MB (7132304 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.35 MB (7705376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.80 MB)
- HG64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.115
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you click Revelation in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2528876_2010266&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-01 15:59:26.427