This info is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.63 MB (6953424 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 7.17 MB (7519648
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.63 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.104
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-14 19:05:18.123