This page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More information about the application Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Рева\Revelation folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Revelation's primary file takes about 6.36 MB (6664096 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.89 MB (7222080
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-06 16:31:22.130