You can find below details on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. You can see more info about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2591212_2010989&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 218.13 KB (223360 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 436.25 KB (446720
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (218.13 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.142
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2591212_2010989&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-21 12:03:34.133