This web page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\MyGames\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.34 MB (9792128 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 12.62 MB (13236608
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.34 MB)
- hg64.exe (845.13 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.220
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-09 07:37:04.190