This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's web page. Revelation is typically set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.38 MB (9830528 bytes) on disk and is called GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 29.95 MB (31403136
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.38 MB)
- MyComGames.exe (8.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.164
of Revelation. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-27 08:07:16.590