Revelation is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Revelation folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.84 MB (7175944 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They take 7.39 MB (7749648
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.26 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.131
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-22 12:05:16.510