You can find below detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. Usually the Revelation application is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.90 MB (9336960 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 9.89 MB (10366848
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.90 MB)
- HG64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.147
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-29 16:12:31.460