This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2224018_2008767&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\рева\Revelation directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. The application's main executable file occupies 6.61 MB (6930896 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 7.15 MB (7497120
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.61 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.92
only. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found automatically. After you click Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2224018_2008767&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-05 16:36:02.103