This page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\MyGames\Revelation directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.36 MB (9816704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They take 12.65 MB (13266816
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (850.13 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.226
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-30 00:13:33.057