Revelation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Revelation directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.01 MB (4206824 bytes) on disk and is titled CC.exe.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.87 MB (60685864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cport.exe (2.37 MB)
- tianyu.exe (11.52 MB)
- tianyu_p.exe (11.94 MB)
- tianyu_rs.exe (10.79 MB)
- typrotect.exe (792.87 KB)
- CC.exe (4.01 MB)
- CCLive.exe (459.73 KB)
- CCLiveClient.exe (2.74 MB)
- CCLiveTool.exe (456.23 KB)
- CCMini.exe (196.73 KB)
- cc_ext.exe (36.73 KB)
- ccplayer.exe (571.73 KB)
- CCUpdater.exe (372.23 KB)
- CrashReporter.exe (244.73 KB)
- p2pupdater.exe (764.73 KB)
- Start.exe (188.23 KB)
- unzip.exe (167.73 KB)
- Update.exe (2.22 MB)
- D3DHook.exe (165.73 KB)
- uu.exe (7.92 MB)
This data is about Revelation version 1.46
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 14:53:33.393