Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156795_1
to get more info about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes about 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy an average of 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.137
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Revelation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Revelation from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Revelation when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\пользоваль\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\пользоваль\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Revelation.url
- C:\Users\пользоваль\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Удалить Revelation.url
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156795_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 12:08:46.703