This page is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's web page. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.50 MB (6811088 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They take 7.04 MB (7377312
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.95
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-08 19:30:10.660