This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.69 MB (7011984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Revelation. They take about 7.23 MB (7585056
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.107
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-04 12:11:49.887