This info is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.39 MB (6695328 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.92 MB (7253312
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.39 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.69
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-26 17:56:24.743