This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's main file takes about 6.86 MB (7192208 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.41 MB (7766304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.86 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.123
of Revelation. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 08:20:47.897