Revelation is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) on disk.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.82
of Revelation. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-27 15:30:13.330