Revelation is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Revelation program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Revelation's primary file takes around 6.36 MB (6664096 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take about 6.89 MB (7222080
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.74
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-02 10:53:56.507