Revelation is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2507064_2010266&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Revelation program is to be found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during install. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's primary file takes about 6.69 MB (7011984 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.23 MB (7585056
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- HG64.exe (559.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.106
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2507064_2010266&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-31 23:17:17.340