This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.83 MB (10307712 bytes).
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 13.26 MB (13904256
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.83 MB)
- hg64.exe (977.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.271
of Revelation. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-15 18:29:19.890