You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it takes about 9.47 MB (9930368 bytes) on disk.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which take 12.80 MB (13421440
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (875.63 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.258
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-10 15:29:13.467