You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Further information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. Revelation's main file takes about 5.82 MB (6100384 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They take 6.35 MB (6658368
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
of Revelation. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-28 10:05:03.380