Revelation is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More details about the program Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's main file takes around 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.44
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-13 11:04:10.387