Revelation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Revelation's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 5.82 MB (6100384 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 6.35 MB (6658368
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.53
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found very quickly. When you click Revelation in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 15:41:30.493