This page contains detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More details about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Revelation program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.69 MB (7019784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Revelation. They take about 7.66 MB (8028952
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.136
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-01 15:00:16.037