This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is commonly set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's choice. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Revelation's primary file takes about 9.27 MB (9720960 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They take 12.45 MB (13058944
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.38 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (820.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.205
of Revelation. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-19 04:30:49.733