Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2560776_0&_1lnh=1
. The application is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.86 MB (7192208 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 7.41 MB (7766304
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.86 MB)
- HG64.exe (560.64 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.124
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2560776_0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-11 10:08:12.073