Revelation is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Open here
for more information on Mail.Ru. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Revelation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.38
of Revelation. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 17:34:39.313