You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\игры\Warface\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Revelation's primary file takes about 8.91 MB (9345664 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy an average of 9.89 MB (10375552
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (680.63 KB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.91 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.151
of Revelation. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-25 21:29:05.330