This web page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.50 MB (9966208 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 12.84 MB (13467008
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.48 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (883.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.265
of Revelation. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-09 17:17:05.877