This web page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it occupies around 5.82 MB (6100896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Revelation. They take about 6.35 MB (6658880
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.40
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Revelation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Revelation:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Revelation:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Revelation.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Удалить Revelation.url
Revelation is an application released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 17:40:30.437