Revelation is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the application Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2266970_2009056&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.80 MB (6081952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 6.33 MB (6639936
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.80 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.50
of Revelation. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Revelation you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2266970_2009056&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-07 06:37:33.377