Revelation is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is often found in the C:\Говнище\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Revelation's main file takes about 9.40 MB (9858688 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 12.73 MB (13343616
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.47 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- HG64.exe (870.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.232
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-20 18:28:47.040