This web page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName.PC1963\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.50 MB (6811600 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They take 7.04 MB (7377824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.50 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.96
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.PC1963\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-14 14:39:29.687