This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2126733_2008767&_1lnh=1
to get more data about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.48 MB (5742496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 5.76 MB (6035776
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
This data is about Revelation version 1.34
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Revelation.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2126733_2008767&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 07:34:06.970