Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Detailed information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.84 MB (6120864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6678848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.84 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.55
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found automatically. After you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-28 12:39:35.500