Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More info about the program Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Revelation's main file takes about 9.27 MB (9720960 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Revelation. They take about 12.45 MB (13058944
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.38 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (820.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.186
of Revelation. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-03 02:44:23.277