Revelation is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2354839_2008767&_1lnh=1
to get more info about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 8.70 MB (9121920 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.68 MB (10150784
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (679.63 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (8.70 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.76
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2354839_2008767&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-24 07:41:12.663