Revelation is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. More information about the application Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.21 MB (9660032 bytes).
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (818.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.173
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-09 17:25:07.930