You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
for more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details related to Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.49 MB (5754784 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which take 5.77 MB (6048064
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.49 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.47
alone. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-17 18:36:55.930