Revelation is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.27 MB (9720960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 12.45 MB (13058944
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.38 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.27 MB)
- HG64.exe (820.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.210
of Revelation. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-21 17:10:02.170