Revelation is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Revelation application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which take 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of Revelation. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-14 09:45:35.920