This page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\MyGames\Revelation directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes approximately 9.31 MB (9759872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 12.54 MB (13147520
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.31 MB)
- hg64.exe (841.63 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.217
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-15 19:15:46.180