Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is normally installed in the C:\MyGames\Revelation directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.30 MB (9750656 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.50 MB (13111680
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- hg64.exe (826.13 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.213
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. After you click Revelation in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-02 00:13:56.223