This web page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's web page. Usually the Revelation program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. The application's main executable file occupies 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 18:25:22.310