Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's main file takes about 6.41 MB (6717392 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Revelation. They take about 6.94 MB (7275376
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.41 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.81
alone. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-28 11:38:21.687