This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are contained in Revelation. They take 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This data is about Revelation version 1.27
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 07:00:00.100