This page is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More info about the application Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is commonly installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.30 MB (9753728 bytes).
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.51 MB (13114752
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- hg64.exe (826.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.215
of Revelation. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-05 22:02:05.300