Revelation is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Detailed information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2126727_0&_1lnh=1
. The program is usually found in the C:\Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Revelation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and occupies 9.21 MB (9661568 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 12.37 MB (12972416
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.61 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- hg64.exe (556.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.168
of Revelation. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2126727_0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-07 15:14:04.253